Spring Market competition for designers and makers
The prize is a stall at our Spring Market to be held on 1 March on the British Library piazza.
The Market is part of our Spring Festival and will show off the work of 12 of the most innovative jewellery, fashion, home-ware and craft designers who have used the British Library.
If you have attended an event, used our Business & IP Centre, seen an exhibition or have a Reader Pass you are eligible to enter.
As well as the market stall, your work will be featured on the British Library website and promoted on our Twitter feed, Facebook and our blogs. As well as a British Library press release sent to major national and local publications.
- Produce fine art and photography, graphic art, jewellery, crafts, home-ware, fashion or other products.
- Have been trading for at least six months in the UK.
- Have a product range which has potential to make a fantastic visual display on a market stall.
- Can sell the majority of products for around £30 or less (so that it is affordable for passing trade). Although it is fine to have a small range of high-end products to show the full range of your work.
- Are able to attend the workshop for competition winners on Mon 13 Feb 10am – 12 midday at the British Library.
- Have used the British Library e.g. for events, exhibitions, our collections and Business & IP Centre.
Spring Market competition entry details.