There's just a few tickets left for our major free event on Saturday 7 November.
Enjoy, explore and learn about the remarkable early years of photography at a packed day of free talks, displays, workshops and activities.
- Bring in your very old photos and talk to experts about what they show and how best to look after them
- Families with children aged 6 and over can make and use a pinhole camera, with a separate workshop for adults
- Experience the mysteries of Willett & Patteson's Amazing Camera Obscura
- Dress up in Victorian costume and have your photo taken in Madame La Luz's Photographic Parlour
- See the highlights of the British Library photography collection in our magnificent exhibition
- Enjoy a period Magic Lantern Show
- Come to one of our free talks with curator John Falconer and Michael Pritchard, photograph historian
More - all events and activities are free!